Monday, March 26, 2012

I AM MARRIED!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Its been sooooooooooooooo long I'm not writing anything here! Antara alasan2nye:

1) busy keje, busy with personal things
2) Malas
3) Lazy
4) Malas!!!! Hahahah...

Btw, might be there are a lotssssss of things kinda happened last year or earlier this year but tak berkesempatan nak tulis disebabkan alasan2 di atas tuh lah! hehehe...Actually, just a normal stories...Kalo extraordinary-nye kalo uoollllsss dengar cite kite naek bulan ke..yg tuh maybe bole jadik headline siap dgn gmbr PACKAGE! 

OK STOP! This is my own HEADLINE that I ALREADY MARRIED!!! Alhamdulillah....I'm very happy with my current life! Takat gaduh2, masam2 muke, monyok2 tuh just a small matters...As long we are loving each other plus dengan keberkatan & keredhaan-Nya, it is more than enough for me...I have very gratefull to help such a helpfull hubby eventhough kdg2 tuh ade malasnye but still I can count on him...I hope this will be lasting...Ok, mule2 nak aktif blogging balek ni, malas nk celoteh pnjg2 eventhough byk sbnrnye stories....Just enjoy some of my wedding pictures! XOXO



3 comments:

AisNy said...

owhhh... dah kahwin keee :D
Selamat Pengantin Baru laaa yeaa

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT