Monday, May 25, 2009

weekends activities....

saturday:-
8am: woke up, took a bath, house-cleaning, dobbying my weekdays office attires...
1pm: went to JJ AU2 did some windown shoppin' wif my osmate...but at last t'pedaye dgn pujuk rayu salesgurl @ bodyshop n i bought 1 perfume oceanus @ rm21 (normal price @rm48)...luckily my aztique perfume almost finish...(ayat menyedapkn hati)...
2.30pm: had my lunch @mcd n thx to my osmate, sue 4 her treat then went to carefour bought some groceries...
7pm: went to stadium shah alam watch football match btwn s'ngor n kedah wif YOBO n his fwens...yeah!! s'ngor won 3-1...hehe...
sunday:-
8am: woke up, had my lempeng n smbl tumis ikan bilis nyum2...
10.10am: went to my parents's home..
5pm: went to mai's house n accompany her to JJ w.maju bought wedding's gift for her fwen..then drive back to my house at keramat...
dats all my activities during weekends...
p/s: waiting 4 transformers 2 come in cinema *wink2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah brO...weekend yang meriah!!!! caiyok2..