Wednesday, May 20, 2009

futsal + part time + bla bla bla...

its seem quite sooooo long i didnt update my blog...my tasks getting heavy n heavy from day 2 day...but i dun care coz i still wanna write at least sumthin in my blog...actually not pretty much story dat i wanna share....

last friday, i had my futsal game within my unit in TM Global...it was fun lagi2 dos gurls from GACS which oso involved myself won in dat match wif 2-1...hehe...one of da person who score da goal for our GACS team of course la me!!! hehehe...it was really2 fun...thx 2 all...

then on last saturday at 9am, i bantai continue futsalholic at sports barn PJ with my fwens n MMUians (my seniors)....penat yg smlm still not recover yet but i still wanna play i i'm having fun plus going thru da healthy lifestyle (ate nasik lemak after finish play futsal..hehe..)

hurm..part time2...who knows where can i find part time...juz wanna find extra income...pls pls let me know for dos yg taw k...? 8-)

No comments: